Expired Fuji X100 with a ton of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
Mark
Yes I know I've waxed lyric about this camera for so long, and my love affair with it has not fizzled out. We are simply parting as I need to re-focus on my image-making and leave behind my amassing of image-takers. So after a long hard think, with the help from many PMs (thanks guys :blush:) and many many sleepless nights, the EP-3 has won out over the 'lil Fuji. So the Fuji's departure will :fingers-crossed: (we really need this emoticon) see me with a couple of primes to augment my twin bundled zooms.

The Fuji kit is in excellent+ condition and includes:
  • Fuji X100 camera (genuine Australian stock - not grey import)
  • JJC lens adapter and hood
  • matchTechnical silver “Bug” soft release
  • 2x genuine Fuji NP-95 batteries
  • ACMAXX hard LCD protector (installed)
  • 49mm Hoya HMC Pro 1D UV (0) filter
  • 49mm Hoya Polariser filter
  • 49mm Hama centre-pinch lens cap
  • all included accessories (strap, CD, cables, paperwork, etc.) and original presentation box
NB: The A+A strap appearing in my listing photo is not included in this sale, as it's somehow attached itself in a death-like grip to my EP-3 and aint letting go ;)

Asking AUD1099 all-in* for the lot.
* In Australia this will include the Paypal and postage (registered and insured) fees. Overseas buyers please PM me for a total cost.

Very sad to see my little companion go, but after many weeks of agonising I must follow through on my decision.

IMGP0800PF.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMGP0799PF.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Pavel. Now if it's back-up zoom camera, the EP3 wasn't so good - and so much fun - then the threat wouldn't even be there. But I'm really enjoying the PEN experience and am keen to see what more can be done with some decent primes on-board. So tearfully must exit the X100 and in its wake the Oly 12/2 and Panny 20/1.7.....then maybe the 45/1.8?...when the hankering for portraits takes hold. :blush: I must say though that I'm pretty impressed with the new series II-R MSC kit zooms from Oly. Plenty fast AF and pretty sharp for what they are....

I will be very sad to see the X100 go.

Are you experiencing a Dark Night of the Soul too Sue?
Yeah, have been for a while. I'll probably sell locally though, and hang on to the A&A strap and my little red ladybug (for the X10, you know. I'm pretty sure I am going to cave in).

[edit] Note to self: Self, you can NOT afford to keep buying new cameras. The Pentax and the GRD3 will do just fine for the forseeable future.

Sighhh

Good luck with the sale, Mark.

Well let the adventure begin...the X100 is sold!

I should be happy but I'm sorta sad...no really it's a little emotional.... I've never really felt like this over losing a camera before.

Reactions: BBW
Congratulations and condolences all at once then. Sorry for your loss, happy for your gain, etc. :cool: I love my X100 (Kyteflyer - I might be the last to sell - or BB), but if I had to choose one or the other, the pen with a few primes is definitely what I'd keep too. Good luck with the new lenses.

-Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back