Fuji X100s with TCL

Iansky

All-Pro
I wanted to refresh my experience of using the TCL with my X100s as I intend to use them both tomorrow at the Country show.

Just a very quick couple of grab shots with the TCL fitted and shot at f5.6.

I am more than happy with the performance so all being well I can use the X100s both clean and with the TCL tomorrow.

Cecily Hill flowers 1-FrameShop.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cecily Hill Flowers 2-FrameShop.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Merlin, I just do not use mine enough especially since getting the X70 so must use it more (and the TCL) to justify keeping them. I had almost forgotten just how good it is though!

I had the original X100 (my first Fuji) then sold it and got the X100s when it came out and still have that but now it has been joined by the XT2 / XP2 / XP1 and X70 so I am now "Fully Fuji".

I had the original X100 (my first Fuji) then sold it and got the X100s when it came out and still have that but now it has been joined by the XT2 / XP2 / XP1 and X70 so I am now "Fully Fuji".

I had and loved the original 100, had an S and now have the T and WCL. Had and sold the TCL as it was rarely used. I still have a Nikon DSLR for wildlife but otherwise am also now 'Fully Fuji' like you, with XT1, XP2, 100T & X70 (+WCL). I have NO plans to buy the F, especially as I've just bought myself the XP2 + 23 F2.....
Great images BTW!