Fuji Fuji X20 Giveaway at FujiXspot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that useful Flickr tip. Your decision to avoid Facebook is, imho, a wise one. Since launching on the stock market and seeing their price crash, they will be under huge pressure to make money and will mine user data ruthlessly to this end. Caveat Facebooker!

Although there is no Facebook, Twitter, or G+ component to this contest, those of you who are active on those networks can greatly help the cause of building a strong community here by spreading the word about this contest in your circles.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, BB & Sue. I think tweeting the contest link would be especially helpful if anyone here is active on Twitter.

Amin, I hope this tidbit doesn't eliminate me from the X20 giveaway or make everyone "too" jealous. I acquired my X100 by winning a raffle at a company holiday party several months ago. So I'm going for 2 in a row. LOL.

Joe

Nooo! LOL

If you win, you need to immediately buy a super-mega-powerball lottery ticket and start buying stock randomly. You'd own the planet within a year.

I am glad this contest isn't a facebook thing! I don't do facebook, never have, never will! I still have to come up with a thread idea and start it of coarse but I hope I win. I am a long time Nikon shooter but this last year or so I have been shooting m4/3. However I have been looking for a good P&S. There are times when a larger camera just gets in the way but I hate not having one and I am sorry but a cell phone is far too limiting.
The Olympus XZ was what I was looking at, that is until I saw the X20. Overall I am very impressed. I need a viewfinder 99% of the time. With the XZ I would have to get a external but at least it is an option. I looked at several other compacts but most lack a VF, even an add-on. The X20 has it built in so that puts it at the top of my list. If I win I will have it then if not I will have to wait until they come down a little in price.

I'm afraid I won't sleep until the 15th!
I am also enjoying the company of so many Fuji users. Your help in making me a better photographer is much appreciated. And.. looking at all those beautiful photos is a real treat (almost typed "threat"; don't know why :eek:).
PS: I like Iansky's "farcebook" too (assuming it was an intentional typo; if it was unintentional: even better!).

It's funny - I was excited to win this, but now I can't decide if I'll keep the X20 or sell it to help finance an X100S. (the fact that I haven't won yet is beside the point)

I am new to 'threads' so because I posted on this I am in with a chance? Is this a 'thread'? Is there varying thread sizes? Because I am new I start with a thread and work up to something more substantial like a string? LOL :hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back