Fuji Fuji XE1 + 18/35 Prime $300 instant savings

It seems to be without fail that I buy something and the price drops dramatically within a couple days!

Edit: I now see that the deal applies only if you buy the body only X-E1 and not with the 18-55mm kit.

Here's our affiliate link: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...1_Digital_Camera_Black.html/BI/1848/KBID/2491

8454515830_75ea8ba28c.jpg

Maybe in preparation for the XPro1S and XE1S!?

In theory, it shouldn't be too hard for Fuji to change its XPro1 and XE1 production. It'd be the same modified sensor as the X100S plus change in processing engine.

Maybe in preparation for the XPro1S and XE1S!?

In theory, it shouldn't be too hard for Fuji to change its XPro1 and XE1 production. It'd be the same modified sensor as the X100S plus change in processing engine.

Those components may have circuit board foot print changes as well as other components that Fuji did not mention. Since it appears the new x100s is the same size as the old x100, one would assume there should be no issue w/ the xp1s as well. I wonder if they are going to upgrade the sensor further. For example, make it a 20-24 mp, to create more differentiation. I believe the rumor for next gen xp1 was going to be later part of 2013.

Gary

I'll be happy with just faster and more accurate AF under all conditions, face detection, and a small flash for fill-in. Maybe a few more customizable buttons would be nice too.

WOW. Check out Adorama. They are giving free UV filters for each lens purchased. Plus, they are discounting all lenses when purchased with the camera body. For example, the biggest combo goes for:

XE1 $999
18-55 $499 (regular $699)
18/2 $449 ($599)
35/1.4 $299 ($599)
60/2.4 $474 ($649)
plus 4 Fuji UV filters for free ($59 each)

Thanks Armando, I needed that!

Is there a thread anywhere that explains what the newer versions are supposed to offer? You see if I can convince myself that it is better to wait, that will please my bank account...and help me with the garage/barn we have to build, too. (y)

I think the next set of cameras should all have the phase detection capable sensors in it. According to the interview with Ms. Barker, the phase detection areas of the sensor are only in the middle of the sensor though. So maybe, by the time Fuji makes the XPro2/XE2, the phase detection area will expand to the entire sensor ... ? Haha. I'm not even sure how that all works. But I like to pretend.

Back