Fuji XE1 with Fuji 18mm f2

Prices
XE1 $325
18mm $375
Sell together for $600

Ships to
USA

Description
After shooting in different situations, I think a dual XE2 setup is going to work best for me. And I won't be using the 18mm because the 18-55 is going to cover all my needs there. The XE1 is in great condition. It is missing the clip that holds the battery in place when the battery door is open. It was like this when I bought it from FM. Works perfectly. Has the latest firmware. Comes with body cap, box, battery, and charger. The 18mm is in like new condition. The lens hood has a lot of wear marks. I got it the hood from KEH and that is the way it came. I do not have the box for it. I am newer here but I do have 100% positive feedback on FredMiranda.
Asking $375 for the XE1
$375 for the 18mm
Will sell as a package for $700
Will trade both+some cash for a XE2
Prices include paypal/shipping

i-vfNZrkH-L.jpg

i-9L7Wn6X-L.jpg

i-8BghdLT-L.jpg

i-p6qBqNP-L.jpg

i-PbFnNpj-L.jpg

i-TNGcmnq-L.jpg

i-hR9CKwR-L.jpg

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
included

Handling time
1 day

References
Fred Miranda username Bobby_T

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

The hoods begin painted metal and all means they get banged up easily. Both my 35mm f/1.4 and 18mm f/2 hoods are getting a lot of wear. If you actually use your camera much, it's going to happen anyway.

Thank you, that is good to know. I never actually used this hood. I bought it from KEH anticipating needing it in the warmer months. But then decided the 18-55 better suits my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back