• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Fuji Showcase Fuji XF 50 2.0

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, Virginia
X-T20 and Acros. I went for monochrome because there is still very little color this time of year and the trees that line the road are mostly sticks.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightmancer

Super Moderator
Aug 13, 2011
Sunny Frimley
Steve, it's probably the compression algorithms applied by the forum software; it would be particularly noticeable on shots like these with a lot of fine detail. Try uploading smaller files, on which the aggressive compression would be less obvious (counter-intuitive, I know!)

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, Virginia
Steve, it's probably the compression algorithms applied by the forum software; it would be particularly noticeable on shots like these with a lot of fine detail. Try uploading smaller files, on which the aggressive compression would be less obvious (counter-intuitive, I know!)
Thanks. It still looks pretty bad. I'm choosing sizes of only 500 x 800 in Smugmug so I may try reducing the image size in PS and saving a smaller version to SmugMug. I'm not doing the 50 any justice as is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom