Fuji Fuji XF 70-300

tonyturley

Legend
Real Name
Tony
This lens should not tempt me, but it does. For cycling, it would be useless, unless I carried it in a backpack and swapped to it when I wanted to use it. Certainly not an ideal situation. But for short walkabouts, it could be useful. I still like to occasionally photograph songbirds around the yard, and I currently have nothing that will do that. Fujinon XF70-300mmF4-5.6 is Weather Resistant - Fuji Rumors

tonyturley

Legend
Real Name
Tony
If it works with the teleconverters, this will be very interesting for me.
Your wish is granted. Check out photo #10 in the photo section of the article about yesterday's summit. I've been thinking of picking up a lightly used 50-230 II or 55-200, but this one has me wondering if holding out is a better option. Unfortunately, it will probably run around $1,000-1,200. SIZE COMPARISON: Fujinon XF70-300mmF4-5.6 vs XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 vs XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 vs XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 - Fuji Rumors

Last edited:

gryphon1911

All-Pro
Real Name
Andrew
I’m interested. Long lens is my favorite. I’ve really come to appreciate the quality of the 50-230, so if this is as good/better and longer...could be a good mate to the XT3.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom