Fuji XM1 with kit lens - on sale at Amazon $684.79

Pretty nice price - I'm guessing this combo will settle in at about $699 and who knows how low the XA1 will be with the same lens - I'd bet about $500 or so. What is the lowest priced Nex with the Sony 16-50???

-Ray

Nex 3n w/ 16-50 is selling for $450 which is Sony's Walmart/BestBuy camera and on sale it goes down to $350-400 range. It looks like amazon has the used ones for $300. 16-50 lens initially was selling for $300-350 by itself. Now there is enough used bodies so it sells for $190. I am sure Fuji lens is better, but Sony has the small size to compete with P&S's eg not too much bigger then Panasonic LX cameras. The prices are similar with e-pm2/e-pl5. Panasonic even discounts more on the cheaper end. All of the mirrorless need to compete with Canikon dslrs which are not too expensive to start with.

LOL! Thanks BB. I'm glad I can provide you with a few smiles.

With the pricing of the XM1 at less than $700, and the super discounts on the XF1, the RX100ii began to feel even more pricey than it already is.

I TOTALLY want to buy this camera once the price gets low enough. I just wouldn't use it enough to justify anything more than $400 for the body only. Alternatively, a snapper XE2 w/flippy screen could get me to switch from FF 6D to Fuji.

I TOTALLY want to buy this camera once the price gets low enough. I just wouldn't use it enough to justify anything more than $400 for the body only. Alternatively, a snapper XE2 w/flippy screen could get me to switch from FF 6D to Fuji.

Have you considered a black EPL5 yet? Hehehehe.

Back