Fuji Fuji XPro quick trip to NY

Landshark

PhotoDog
Name
Bob
Had to shoot an assignment in New York last weekend, I thought, since we were renting a studio in the Chelsea/Meat packing area and our hotel was 2 blocks away, that we would stay put in that community and just walk to the studio, restaurants and stores, etc. Since I did not have much free time, I brought the XPro everywhere and shot what I saw. over three days, I think I ended up with about 50 or so good images in my 10 min walks. Here are a few.
View attachment 62567
View attachment 62568
View attachment 62569
View attachment 62570
View attachment 62571

Awesome stuff Bob. That's right where I was living during my month there in April (9th and 19th, roughly), so that whole Chelsea, Meatpacking, West Village are really feels familiar to me now. Great grungy look! We're you shooting at super high ISO or were you just processing for that look? Either way, it works great.

-Ray

Thanks,
Ray it is a little of both process and ISO, love that neighborhood, I have been shooting in the Meat Packing area for years, it is amazing how much it has changed over the years.
I shot this on 14th over 10 years ago, looks way different now
Dennisgoldn.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not much of a street shooting fan, but I enjoy these a lot. Your bold processing style really draws me in, and the compositions and subject matter keep my eyes lingering over your photos. #3 in the 2nd set fascinates me the most, but I'm not sure why...

Back