Film Fujica 690

phigmov

Top Veteran
Mar 23, 2015
Nice! I have the fixed GW690 - I definitely need to shoot it more. Looking forward to seeing the results of your first roll through this.

Arutemu

Regular
Jul 1, 2017
Columbus
I am thinking of buying this camera, any thoughts on it? Your pictures look so lovely.
I enjoy it very much. South of the 5X4 large format photography, the 6X9 negatives from Fujica are the largest in medium format. Its only limitation is the lack of metering, but I am using a metering app for my android and that works well. Still, it forces you to slow down and think, rather than "shoot now, ask questions later" approach.

Cerita

Veteran
Jul 24, 2017
Canada
I enjoy it very much. South of the 5X4 large format photography, the 6X9 negatives from Fujica are the largest in medium format. Its only limitation is the lack of metering, but I am using a metering app for my android and that works well. Still, it forces you to slow down and think, rather than "shoot now, ask questions later" approach.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I am getting more and more attracted to slower photography, I find I enjoy it much better. Tomorrow I plan on using a light meter app for my Lubitel toy camera, will see it goes.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom