Fuji Fujifilm Announces the X-T1

lens road map - the weather sealed ones

I know someone posted a photo of the "road map" of lenses but I'm too lazy to keep searching so I'm going to add this here:
More details about three of these lenses were revealed alongside the Fujifilm X-T1, and all are promised during 2014. These include the XF18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R OIS WR, XF16-55mm F2.8 R OIS WR and the XF50-140mm F2.8 R OIS WR -- the first three weather-sealed X-mount optics on offer.

It will be interesting to see how much these lenses end up costing.

u7anyvy4.jpg

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

So I got the deal of a century from amazon. I preordered my XT1 back in January and was told last week that mine would ship on this past Monday. I called yesterday as it had not shown shipped yet. After a long back and forth and a lot of time on hold they made a mistake and my order was accidentally canceled. I had ordered body only. Body only she said would now be in April or late march.

She countered with a xt1 with kit lens for same price as body only and they confirmed this coming Monday for delivery.

Awesome awesome awesome service from amazon.

So I got the deal of a century from amazon. I preordered my XT1 back in January and was told last week that mine would ship on this past Monday. I called yesterday as it had not shown shipped yet. After a long back and forth and a lot of time on hold they made a mistake and my order was accidentally canceled. I had ordered body only. Body only she said would now be in April or late march.

She countered with a xt1 with kit lens for same price as body only and they confirmed this coming Monday for delivery.

Awesome awesome awesome service from amazon.

Holy macanolies

Back