Fuji Fujifilm Finepix X100 - Pricing, Availability and general OMG

The photos over on dpreview are good examples (I'm still looking at them since I had to stop and be excited "for you";)) but I also keep following Mio Cade on Flickr as well.

P.S. I just had a chance to look more closely at the photos via dpreview taken by Andy Westlake, as opposed to Andy Ghosthunter, and he did, indeed, do a really nice job showing the camera off in different lighting situations and at different settings.

P.S.S. This is from another thread regarding a specific review...but I'm bringing it in here to keep the link within this thread, too.
This is an excellent review.

Several more blog entries by Brandon Remier's "Thoughts from My Camera" including a little video on the auto focus, sunsets and some flash photos with an EF-20 dedicated flash and this comment caught my eye from his Wednesday, February 23 Vegas Baby entry
Up on the terrace at MGM at a decent ISO of 1250 at F/2.2. Still editing photos. Straight jpeg from iPad emailed to blog.
Happy reading for those who are interested!

I did, you're correct, James...and I probably will be waiting due to so many people pre-ordering the camera... I'll be lucky if mine arrives in May. By then I have a feeling there will be lots to read - including Jon/chylld's review.;) So in a sense I am going to "wait and see".:D

Back