Fuji Fujifilm Hand Grip HG X Pro 1

Peter Chin

Regular
As you see it fits nicely at the bottom but covers the battery/card slot.

BUT if you really need the extra grip because of ET fingers then by all means get one as it does add some extra real estate for a secure grip

Would I recommend it?
yes, if you have long fingers/big hands/butter fingers/strapless shooter *i'm both the latter* :)

no, if you shoot extended frames/hours at a time, changing batteries and cards might get frustrating or you can get a second body:p

That said, it's well made for what it is, the grip portion is made of the same material as the body's handle, the bottom is also made of some rubbery material and the inside where it meets the camera's bottom is felt covered so you shouldn't have any bottom plate scratching.

I definitely like my grips, I almost always put them on my X-Pro1 and X-E1 bodies. Especially when shooting with heavy legacy glass.

The grip adds a lot of comfort for my stubby, yet regal hands. In spite of the pita of covering the battery/card compartment, I use the grip every time I shoot. The grip to me is like heated car seats, it isn't necessary but boy does it feel good.

Gary

I definitely prefer to use the grip. It's not essential, but I prefer the added height. And I have never burned through a battery or a card in an afternoon's shooting, but I'm in the habit of turning off the camera when not in use.

Ok,I know I'm shallow, but it's a little ugly.I guess it's almost a must have,like the homely girl you sat next to in English class that you were nice to because she let you look at her test paper.I've never had heated seats.

I'm one for the hand grip as well. I find it very comfortable to carry the body all day long with the hand grip attached, the access to the battery slot doesn't fuss me much as a battery lasts me a day sometimes a day and a half with the way I shoot.

Attachments

• IMG_0408_zps51cf19f8.jpg
    IMG_0408_zps51cf19f8.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,444
  • IMG_0411_zpsb2a8b842.jpg
    IMG_0411_zpsb2a8b842.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 2,718
Ok,I know I'm shallow, but it's a little ugly.I guess it's almost a must have,like the homely girl you sat next to in English class that you were nice to because she let you look at her test paper.I've never had heated seats.

Heated seats are equal to the girl you sat next to in English class that let you look at her test paper, was also a cheerleader.

Back