Fuji Fujifilm Instax Mini 90

PeterPrism

Regular

Attachments

• p02_camera_body.jpg
    p02_camera_body.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 554
The current versions make great stocking stuffers, this will be even better.

I shoot junior sports, i hope i can work something out with Fujifilm for some of these events otherwise my wallet will be lighter ;p

it fixes a lot that was wrong with this line previously, like you can control the flash and its not horrifically ugly. at $250 which i think is where they said itd be priced, id be hardpressed not to get one!

I think this is going to sell like hotcakes, but Fuji, please go one better: Make an X-Instax: You know, f-stops, shutter speeds, etc. I'll be the first in line !

First I'm hearing about this model, but I'm very interested. I think the 'instant' camera is a genre that's worth breathing new life into. As a photographer, ideally I'd like one I can control the exposure settings on, but I really like the idea and there are times when handing out actual prints in (near) real time is great.

My favorite use of instant cameras I've heard of is to bring to developing countries while on photography trips, so you can give people who pose for you a copy of their own portrait. I first heard about that from the Nat Geo documentary Through the Lens I think it was - really impactful, especially for a lot of people who may have never even had a picture of themselves. Depending on the location and purpose of a trip I could definitely see doing that myself.

Back