Fuji Fujifilm X-A1 with 16-50mm Silver and XC 50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS Silver for $499

The X-A1 tends to be an overlooked camera. With the exception of no viewfinder, it's pretty much everything the Pentax K-01 should have been. I have the X-A1 with 16-50mm zoom and a 27mm prime. Highly recommended and the Adorama deal is a good one.

That is very tempting. If it weren't blue, my impulse control might be lost.:wink_old:

I am with you. I just can't get past the idea of buying a blue camera. I emailed Adorama and asked them if they would sell this combo with a black body, but they said it was only available in blue. I found another great deal with the same combo on eBay. It's a vendor in Japan with a 99.9% feedback rating and he is selling the X-A1 in a silver body with the same two kit lenses for $450 with free shipping. Has anyone bought a camera from Japan on eBay?

I haven't. The one thing that springs to my mind is warranty - and if the existing warranty from that camera seller in Japan will be honored where you live - if there were to be a problem with the camera or lens.

You might want to start a new thread, perhaps in Open Discussion, about warranties that are not from one's home country/region. I know there are plenty of other members who could speak to this.

Oh and by the way - welcome to FujiXspot, Justinian!:drinks:

Back