Fuji Fujifilm X-Pro1 w/ 27mm & 35mm Lenses for $950 at B&H

They're almost giving the X-Pro1 away now in anticipation of the X-Pro2. This is a bundle with two of my favourite lenses but they are a tad close in focal length... The 27 is a great one-lens solution; great for street, environmental portraits and travel. The 35 is my general go-to lens with the X-Pro1 - fast, compact and high quality. You could buy this set, sell either lens separately and have yourself a bargain either way.

They're almost giving the X-Pro1 away now in anticipation of the X-Pro2. This is a bundle with two of my favourite lenses but they are a tad close in focal length... The 27 is a great one-lens solution; great for street, environmental portraits and travel. The 35 is my general go-to lens with the X-Pro1 - fast, compact and high quality. You could buy this set, sell either lens separately and have yourself a bargain either way.

The current price of the two lenses on B&H adds up to $1048 ($599 for the 35mm and 449 for the 27mm) . So they are basically taking $99 off the price of the lens and giving you the body. However you slice it, though, it is an amazing deal. Anyone interested has to hurry; the deal ends today, the 15th of August.

Back