Fuji Fujifilm X-PRO2 and X-T2 in Graphite Silver Announced

i like the darker color for the x-pro2, but the price makes me think twice.. ;)

01.jpg

FUJIFILM X-Pro2 Graphite Edition — graphite color camera body and interchangeable lens for a more luxurious appearance
Fuji Rumors - Fuji digital camera news

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks pretty nice! I'd choose it over black, but I wouldn't run off and sell my black one to get it.

For me ... black XT2 rocks... suits my lens collection as well.. black on black... My x100s is silver and that works for me as well... could not understand why the black limited version was worth more.... For what...? don't think graphite is going to add anything but pose value... certainly won't make me take better shots...

I think they looks really good and it's nice to have options when looking at getting a new body. However, i've just seen the price for the XPRO2 and it's £700 more expensive than the black in the UK! OMG!
Really?? Well in that case I withdraw my earlier comment - this Graphite version seems to make perfect sense!

Handsome camera, but well outside of what I can comfortably pay for a camera right now without sticking it on a CC. I'm interested in getting an XP2 eventually, maybe toward the end of '17.

Back