Fuji Fujifilm X100 firmware 2.0 / confirmed!!!

It's been ages since I was in the X100 menus, so I've probably forgotten some basic thing, but I can't get the level indicator and/or gridlines to appear in the viewfinder, either optical of EVF. They are there on the rear LCD.

It's been ages since I was in the X100 menus, so I've probably forgotten some basic thing, but I can't get the level indicator and/or gridlines to appear in the viewfinder, either optical of EVF. They are there on the rear LCD.

Just hit the "disp back" button while in evf mode

Thanks, Gus, I'd forgotten that. I find that's the great thing about the X100: once you have it set up, you almost never need to go into the menus.

I took it with me last week to Rome, since I knew I wouldn't have the time to take my OM-D kit; it was perfect.

Been shooting a lot today (indoors) and wow! This is something different! Now the x100 is 99.00% perfect IMO

I didn't expect Fuji to continue their support for X100. Now I'm hoping they can update X10 and give it focus peek. Doubt so cos they have done the q menu thing in 2.0. But can always hope.

Back