• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!

Fuji Showcase Fujifilm XF 55-200 f/3.5-4.8 OIS LM

Feb 6, 2015
Central Ohio, USA
From a zombie walk. X-E1 and quite a bit of post processing. One of my favorite things about the Fuji files is the capacity for them to take to post processing.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SRHEdD

Regular
Jun 16, 2012
Viera, Florida
It is now a full-on sickness. A friend introduced me to bird/wildlife photography, and after years as a self-described editorial photographer, I can't help but shoot every bird around me. These two were at a school golf tournament this morning...

The second one isn't very interesting compositionally, but I only had a couple of seconds to grab a shot as he walked quickly by us on the golf course. I just thought he was unusually marked.

Last edited:

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Still think the 55-200 is the best telephoto bang for the buck.
This lens is the reason I bought back into the Fuji universe. I was satisfied with the IQ I was getting from my Panasonic G80, but I wanted a better mid-range telephoto lens than the Olympus 75-300 II, and the PL 50-200 was much more than I'm willing to pay for a lens. My research into alternatives led me to the Fuji 55-200, and I am glad I made the switch.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom