Fuji Fujifilm xf 56mm f/1.2 r lens

I just had it for an hour or so before I felt the urge to post that quick "very first impressions" by no means a review :p
But more photos will be included for sure! I've already added another quick shot

Rico, you are too funny.Great shot.

By the way, really liked your Book for my Fuji X-E1 very helpful , especially on the chapter about the difference's in using CDAF cameras to PDAF Dslr's. concerning focusing, very important.

Thanks Dennis.

i pre-ordered mine the second it was available at b&h - 9pm pst. no notification, yet. and i was even charged, since i used paypal.

even for both uhs-ii cards i pre-ordered, i was never notified of them being shipped when they became available.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

I didn't receive notification yet, but if you go to your order status online, my guess is it says "in stock, sent to warehouse" as ours do. That means shipping today.

mine is just 'New order processing'. i saw on the fujirumors site that they're shipping as well.

edit: oh, wait.. now, it's showing the same thing.

okay, so. a Joseph M from b&h first answered that it couldn't be. i had him check out the fujirumors site, then he had me on hold while he'd investigate. he came back saying that just a few came in as their first stock. and since they don't normally do this, he made sure they release one for me. mine is getting shipped out tonight via UPS ground.

there's a slight chance i might get the hawaii site for work. it would be nice to have all my gear for that site. otherwise, it would be nice to have all my gear anyway. i'm bodiless, at the moment, and am having camera withdrawals.

Back