Fuji Showcase Fujifilm XF10 - A place to share your photos

Well, it's no GR but it has it's charms. On the downside there's no HiBW mode, there's a fairly fiddly lens cap, focusing can, as Lou says, be a bit slow. On the upside there's usb charging, a snapshot mode, an intriguing faux infrared mode (see below) and the digital zoom works smoothly (albeit JPG-only).

Here's some images from today, SooC. The first three are of the "Angel of Lens Testing" and simply show the relative fov at 28mm and the 35 and 50mm crops.

The mono shots are using the aforementioned "Near Infrared" mode.
2019_1230_12150100.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2019_1230_12150800.jpg

2019_1230_12151700.jpg

2019_1230_12161000.jpg

2019_1230_12190900.jpg

2019_1230_12181500.jpg

2019_1230_12192900(2).jpg

2019_1230_12195300.jpg

I've only had it a short time. I'll give it a good shakedown during Vision 2020.

Thanks for sharing
Well, it's no GR but it has it's charms. On the downside there's no HiBW mode, there's a fairly fiddly lens cap, focusing can, as Lou says, be a bit slow. On the upside there's usb charging, a snapshot mode, an intriguing faux infrared mode (see below) and the digital zoom works smoothly (albeit JPG-only).

Here's some images from today, SooC. The first three are of the "Angel of Lens Testing" and simply show the relative fov at 28mm and the 35 and 50mm crops.

The mono shots are using the aforementioned "Near Infrared" mode.

I've only had it a short time. I'll give it a good shakedown during Vision 2020.
Thanks for sharing! I'm not a great reviewer and look forward to your future comments.

Fujifilm XF-10 vs Ricoh GRiii - Is the price justified?

GR & GRII yes, I understand that. The current GR though? mmm, dunno about that, I honestly don't see much if any difference in the cameras at least in their rendition. In fact if one was considering a GRIII, I'd seriously consider an XF10 instead, far far better value.

GR & GRII yes, I understand that. The current GR though? mmm, dunno about that, I honestly don't see much if any difference in the cameras at least in their rendition. In fact if one was considering a GRIII, I'd seriously consider an XF10 instead, far far better value.

Burn the Heretic!!!

Back