Fuji Showcase Fujinon XF150-600 f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR

I can't believe there's no thread about this lens yet, so I'm starting it!

I just got back from a week-long trip to visit my grandkids in Washington State, and I took them again to NW Trek, a large wildlife park that we drove through this time. It was a bit frustrating, because I hadn't realized that the drive-through tour never stops for any reason (even photography!), so I had to quickly adapt to the situation. Luckily, the one animal I really wanted to photograph were the bison, and they were all over the road so we really had to slow way down. I could have used my 16-80 for some shots, they were that close.

WA022025-topazAI129-denoise.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

WA021822-topazAI129-denoise-sharpen.jpeg

WA021930-topazAI129-denoise.jpeg

WA021868-topazAI129-denoise-sharpen.jpeg

I have seen this lens, but not sure I’ll get one. Do let us know your thoughts as you use it!
I've barely used my 70-300 after getting this one, and that only for bees. I'd bet 95% of my shots are now with this lens. As I just explained to my grandson, I live in California where there's generally plenty of light. Only when visiting Washington in the rain did I run into a situation where the f/8 at 600mm could have been a problem, but I solved that with my Frankengimbal.

Back