Fuji FujiXspot $1,000 Giveaway - March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin

Hall of Famer
Here at FujiXspot, we have a wonderful, friendly membership, great photographers, and (IMO) great forum resources (software, etc). That said, we're not the biggest or second biggest Fuji group around.

With an eye towards doing something fun for the current members and attracting some new ones as well, it's my pleasure to announce a $1000 (USD) March 2015 FujiXspot giveaway.

To enter, all you have to do is post a photo in this discussion thread taken by you during the month of March 2015 with a Fuji X camera (eg, X100, X-Pro 1, X-E2, X20, etc).

You can post any time between now and April 7, 2015, but the photo has to have been taken during March 2015. Click here to learn how to post an image in this thread.

Additional conditions:

1) Your email on file must be your PayPal address. Prizes will be sent via PayPal on April 8, 2015 to the address on file. No exceptions. Click here to change your email address on file.

2) You must be 18 years of age or older and reside in a place where this sort of sweepstakes is not prohibited by law to participate.

3) You may only post once in this thread.

You can go back and edit that post as many times as you like, but making a second post to comment, etc, will disqualify you from the sweepstakes. The reason for this is that winners will be randomly selected based on post number in the thread, and extra posts would give you extra chances to win. Any comments related to this thread should go here: https://www.fujixspot.com/threads/4761/

On April 8th, I will randomly select 3 winners. The first will receive $500, and the other two will each receive $250. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
The easiest way to post photos from your computer to a forum thread is as follows:

1) Click on the "Upload a Photo" button, which you will see while making a post

2) Click on "From Computer"

3) Click on "Choose File"

4) Browse to your photo on your computer, click on the photo, and then click on the "Open" button

5) Click on "Click Here to Upload"

There are a number of other ways to post photos as well: https://www.fujixspot.com/threads/7/

LITR0075.jpg

Taken with #fuji X-t1 #fujinon 16-55 2.8 #fujilicious

©timtodd_tt20150301_000230.jpg

CAPTURE: Fujifilm X-T1, f/11, 4s, ISO 200. Zeiss 32mm. B&W-red.
PIXELROOM: CaptureOne.
LOCATION: Lake Crescent Lodge from Spruce Railroad Trail. Olympic National Park, WA.
DATE: 2015.03.01

Just a simple serene photo of a lake and lodge that has a lot of emotion attached to it for me. I wanted to give this a post card feel to it. The reason is, while post cards are plain, they are filled with memories.

Attachments

• ©timtodd_tt20150301_000230.jpg
    ©timtodd_tt20150301_000230.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 199
JerrySample_Xpro1.jpg

I'm in! I took this snapshot of my lovely daughter last night (March 3, 2015) with the X-Pro 1 and an adapted Russian "Jupiter 9" 85mm f/2 lens.
My manual focus was off on one eye because of the shallow DOF, but I still love this image.

DSCF0464.jpg

Fuji X-M1 + Fujinon XF35mm F1.4 R

Photo was taken in "Adv." mode set to "PARTIAL COLOR (RED)".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back