Fuji Fujox

I'm with Phoenix on this. I did work with Xerox Global Business Services a few years ago and I remember some sort of tie-up then. Perhaps that was just an alliance; this looks more like a hostile acquisition.

I'm with Phoenix on this. I did work with Xerox Global Business Services a few years ago and I remember some sort of tie-up then. Perhaps that was just an alliance; this looks more like a hostile acquisition.

Hostile acquisition sounds like it, or Fuji has now a more of a controlling interest in the merger.

Just a theory.....Xerox was one of the more dominant photo imaging companies back in the early nineties while Fuji on the otherhand were struggling due to the transition of photography from film into digital. Fast forward 20 years later, Xerox' market share is really hurting due to new technologies introduced by companies like Konica Minolta, Canon, Samsung, etc.. also with the increased competition, while Fuji on the otherhand is enjoying good returns. (Recent Fuji performance summary).

Back