Full Nik Software Suite for $127 Using Coupon Code "MU-43"

Amin

Hall of Famer
Now owned by Google, Nik Software massively dropped the price of their full software suite to $150.

After applying our 15% coupon code "MU-43", the cost is $126.65!*

Direct link: Nik Collection

8591279044_e8778230ba.jpg

*That coupon code is from Mu-43.com, but the revenue from Mu-43.com helps pay for this site's server costs, so it's really a shared coupon code :).

Update / important note: If you have already purchased any of the Nik Software programs within the past five years, you should have gotten an email with a link to download all of the applications for free. In many cases, this email has been going to people's junk/spam mail folder, so check that folder for an email titled "Thanks for your support: upgrade to the new Nik Collection by Google" which probably arrived on March 25th. If you didn't get the email, send an email to Nik Support.

Favor request: If you used the "MU-43" coupon code successfully and have a minute to spare, please click here and give us a thumbs up rating. It will help us rank higher so more people use our coupon.* Thanks in advance!

*Someone else listed a "mu-73" (looks like "mu-43" if you're not paying attention) coupon, I guess to divert attention from our coupon :(.

I didn't know we HAD a coupon and I used a different one. I'm surprised they let the coupons work for that price but I'm NOT complaining!

Never mind, it doesnt seem to be time limited (I read their G+ post) and so I dont feel driven to get it *right now* when I would be going v short of $$ for the next week if I did. I'll grab it next week and be glad to have newer versions.

Eh? Is there a new version launching next week of all six plug-ins? I couldn't find the info on that.

Eh? Is there a new version launching next week of all six plug-ins? I couldn't find the info on that.

No new version launching. Sue was saying that the price is low enough for her to want to pay to upgrade to the current version (which is new to her) from her current versions (which are older).

Don't sleep on Viveza. To me it's the most useful one of them all...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

in the less than 24 hours I've been using them, it is easily the single greatest upgrade to my photography ever. Way more important than a camera body upgrade for sure. It can take a boring snapshot and imbue it with character. Now I can only imagine what might happen if I had a great photo to start with.

in the less than 24 hours I've been using them, it is easily the single greatest upgrade to my photography ever. Way more important than a camera body upgrade for sure. It can take a boring snapshot and imbue it with character. Now I can only imagine what might happen if I had a great photo to start with.

Now that's an endorsement!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard great things about these programs too. The only thing I understand is Lightroom though, is there an easy explanation that can relate that with how these Nix programs are an improvement over Lightroom? Lightroom is my only point of reference.

James, this is a plug-in that works with Lightroom. Here's a video that shows what Viveza does. Nothing less than giving you complete control over color and light in your photographs (which is all they are made of anyways!)

Now experienced PPers may say that they can do everything in Photoshop or Lightroom with these plug-ins, but it certainly is a LOT easier.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I'd suggest you download and try the free trial. It's good for 15 days. If you don;t like it....no biggie. If you do like it (like I do) prepare to lose all your free time and enjoy better looking photos.

Here's another brief example of what Silver Efex can do.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The moment at 2:54 where he plays a split view of before and after I experienced last night for the first time. I had just been playing with the software for 15 minutes. When I saw the before and after side by side, I said "holy $@*t!". My wife who had just gone to bed wanted to know what was wrong. I told her everything was fine and that I had just saved a terrible snapshot and turned it into a shot I really like.

Okay, sorry I was at work and no time to check the board for awhile. Next question: is the downloaded file a .exe file? It should be and if it isn't that's part of the problem.

Second, in the past I've had problems with virus and/or "filtering" software (like for "safe browsing") that sees a pattern in the download and alters or removes it. If you have a .exe file and it won't execute, then try doing a brief disabling or if you can download the file on another system and put it on flash drive or whatever to move it to the target system.

I'll try to be more quick in replies, lol.

Back