Full Nik Software Suite for $127 Using Coupon Code "MU-43"

fist-shake.gif

ahhhh is there a manual or something? I've installed it on my computer.

Loads of very nice video tutorials on youtube. Make a pot of coffee and spend a few hours watching, you'll be an expert soon enough.

If you bought the whole suite, start here for an overview -

[video=youtube;gikVjBnpTRQ]

£87-24 was the amount deducted from my bank account for the nik software.
Just in case anyone else in the UK was thinking of buying. That is using the
MU-43 discount code. Bargain I think.

Favor request: If you used the "MU-43" coupon code successfully and have a minute to spare, please click here and give us a thumbs up rating. It will help us rank higher so more people use our coupon.* Thanks in advance!

*Someone else listed a "mu-73" (looks like "mu-43" if you're not paying attention) coupon, I guess to divert attention from our coupon :(.

WOW! Thanks for this. I usually don't read my "junk" email, but after reading this I found it in the trash. As a previous owner of NIK software, I get everything gratis!

I found the email in my spam folder too, but after moving it back to my inbox, all of the links are dead. And I go into the Nik site and I can't get the email support thing to send (I seem to be lacking some sort of information) and there's no tech support number now that they're owned by Google (has anyone EVER managed to TALK to anyone at Google?). So, I'm guessing I'm entitled to update gratis too, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how. There's no just direct email you can use - just their damn form. Very frustrating, having paid $300 for the whole package to now face having to pay another $149 because I can't work out getting in touch with anyone at Nik/Google. I knew when they were acquired it was gonna bite me in the ass somehow at some point. At the moment, it seems to bite. Even if I eventually work it out, it shouldn't be this hard...

And, yeah, its awesome stuff. For me, Silver Efex Pro is #1 because I do a lot more B&W than anything else. But I use Viveza and Color Efex Pro in combination quite a bit too. I used the NR program before LR upgraded their NR to make anything else un-necessary. And I don't think I've ever used any of the other ones. Silver Efex, Color Efex, and Viveza are worth the price of admission, even at the old prices.

-Ray

Ray, I used the online form to contact Nik Google because I didn't receive an email about the free update. I sent the message about 11 pm on Thursday night and two emails later from a friendly chap called Andre, I now have the link. Not tried it yet though and I have moved it to my inbox but I wouldn't have any hesitation in contacting them this way again if I do as they were quick, friendly and helpful.

yeah, don't fret Ray. All I've heard is great things regarding speed and helpfulness in their customer service. Maybe by forcing everything through the same form as an entry point is easier than having a bunch of different ways to contact them.

Ray, I used the online form to contact Nik Google because I didn't receive an email about the free update. I sent the message about 11 pm on Thursday night and two emails later from a friendly chap called Andre, I now have the link. Not tried it yet though and I have moved it to my inbox but I wouldn't have any hesitation in contacting them this way again if I do as they were quick, friendly and helpful.

Thanks Karen. I'm finding the online contact form impossible to send. They want every bit of information I don't have anymore about product versions and product keys and even after I crank as much in as I have, it won't send. I just tried to send an email by hitting reply to the email I pulled out of my spam folder and it did seem to go to a real address, so I'll see what happens Monday or Tuesday. There used to be an easy tech support phone number before Google bought 'em, but not so anymore. I'm sure it'll work out, but anytime a small friendly company gets bought by a big one, they get less easy to deal with. OTOH, sometimes the products get better, so I'm hoping for that...

-Ray

For the product version I didn't know what to type but it wanted a number so I just typed in the number 2. Don't worry about the key, the fact that they have already emailed you is evidence that you are a registered customer. For me, although I had the key they didn't have my email address so they didn't know I was registered. First time I tried to send the online form it didn't work, second time no problem. You should try again.

Back