Nature Fungi

tonyturley

Legend
Name
Tony
While out on a field trip searching for venomous serpents, I took the opportunity to image some of Kingdom Fungi that I encountered. First with the X30, the rest X-T1 + XF 18-55.

TT

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

DSCF0180.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

I wish I had more drive, or maybe it's just too cold outside at the moment :D
I tend to be the opposite. I wilt when it's too hot, but I've gone on forest bike rides when the temp was as low as -10C, and have done long hikes at -18C with the wind driving the chill even lower. I still go out in the summer, but it's not my preferred time to hike or bike.

Nice , I like these. The 18-55 makes me wonder if I really need the 16 sometimes, and the 50-230 shot is great. Yeah being in FL I'm waiting for a break in temps to get out and roam around but -10 is out of the question. As long as there is no wind 30 is fine, with lots of coffee.:D

I went for a hike on a gloomy Saturday morning today, as the remnants of Harvey brushed our area. Lots of fungi along the trails from the recent moisture. This is prime foraging season for some people, but fungi are outside my skillset, and I'd never try any of these without expert help. All with the X-T1 +50-230.

DSCF9311a.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF9318a.jpg

DSCF9320a.jpg

DSCF9323a.jpg

DSCF9325a.jpg

DSCF9326a.jpg

DSCF9332a.jpg

DSCF9335a.jpg

Back