GAS or Overload

Lili

Hall of Famer
Oct 17, 2010
Dallas, TX
Lili
Finally I find myself with the energy to shoot again.
The little 15mm Oly body caps lens is a blast to shoot and I have lately re-kindled my love for XZ-1.
Just ordered the DC-63A Oly lens cap for it in fact.
I think I will limit myslef to the E-Pl2/15mm and the XZ-1 for a while and just concentrate on shooting.

Lili

Hall of Famer
Oct 17, 2010
Dallas, TX
Lili
that E-PL2 with bodycap looks like a great compact kit. Not sure when I would grab the XZ-1...aren't they comparable size-wise? Share some shots, please.
the XZ-1 is just a touch smaller and lighter. as the UI is very much the same it is easy to switch. The XZ-1 is excellent at lower light with a superb fast lens and effective IBIS

Lili

Hall of Famer
Oct 17, 2010
Dallas, TX
Lili
that E-PL2 with bodycap looks like a great compact kit. Not sure when I would grab the XZ-1...aren't they comparable size-wise? Share some shots, please.
here you go

i love the lens on the XZ-1 but the elegant simplicity of the BBCL on the E-PL2 is wining me over completely, love the draw of the lens

stanleyk

Top Veteran
May 23, 2011
Taylor, Texas
The XZ-1 is a great camera. I sold mine and regretted it the day I mailed it. I'm hoping to pick another one up early next year on a good deal now that they have a new model out. It's the only compact camera with no viewfinder I've ever enjoyed using. That body cap lens looks AWESOME!

Lili

Hall of Famer
Oct 17, 2010
Dallas, TX
Lili
The XZ-1 is a great camera. I sold mine and regretted it the day I mailed it. I'm hoping to pick another one up early next year on a good deal now that they have a new model out. It's the only compact camera with no viewfinder I've ever enjoyed using. That body cap lens looks AWESOME!
agreed, I love mine more each time I use it. lately I am a Sad Panda, both of these go with me everywhere...

Latest threads

Top Bottom