GAS GAS: Please Share your Latest Acquisitions Big and Small

I really should find another one of those, they are fun but somewhat easily lost... They can be reasonable de-
Oly 9mm.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
fished in LR as well, using the Nikon 10.5mm DX lens profile.

And sooc:
Oly 9mm sooc.jpg

I didn't mean to acquire anything but a member turned up to camera club this weekend with a box of film era kit that was heading to the trash. After everyone else had been through and taken what they wanted, a solitary Olympus OM2n was left. I just couldn't leave such a camera to be dumped, or the pristine 28/2.8 in the bag next to it:) Just have to get rubbing alcohol and light seal foam now....

I've finally managed to snag a Sony Playstation 5, so no disposable income for camera gear this month. 😇

Okay...I lied, though I acquired these goodies for (camera-related) services rendered;

haul2111_01.jpg

KMZ Turret finder
Ihagee prism for Exakta Varex
CZJ 135mm f/4.5 Triotar in Exakta mount
Leitz 90mm f/4 Elmar (late)
Leitz 135mm f/4.5 Hektor (early)
Leitz FIKUS hood
Voigtländer 15mm f/4.5 Aspherical ..in M-mount. 😲

Last edited:
In addition to being a great photographic tool - with that great sensor - the K200d is simply a beautiful looking camera.
Congrats on the lens!
Thanks, @MiguelATF. As it is my first Pentax, I am actually astonished by how the camera renders images. I like how the light-to-shadow areas are graded. The best thing is that I am enjoying it whenever I pick it up.

I followed the advice of @MiguelATF and bought the DMW-EC5 eyecup from a Japanese seller.
IMGP8677.JPG

Yup, it actually changed the whole experience. There is a minor vignette in the EVF when wearing glasses but it doesn't bother me. With contacts on, the eyecup can block most of the light around. The experience is now immersive with this one.

I got it 10 days after purchase! The shipping is even faster than with locally bought products. I even received a "Thank you and enjoy" note from the seller.

Back