GAS GAS: Please Share your Latest Acquisitions Big and Small

Speaking of soft shutter release buttons. Actually a (p)re-acquisition. I bought it for a silver X-T5 but ended up with a titanium instead. Threw the red in a box and forgot about it, until the Z f. Looks better on an all black body imo.
DSC_0044.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
I keep telling myself 'no more lenses' but I ended up buying three last week. Bad Phigmov.
These two, a Pentax 21mm and the 10-17mm fish-eye + Nikon AI 180mm f2.8 (still in transit).

View attachment 446893P2050176 (1) by Walter Kernow, on Flickr

Congrats, Walter!
Two of the best ever Pentax lenses in my opinion.
The DA 21 is a woderful take-everywhere slightly wide small lens that is hard to take off once you put it on.
The 10-17mm fisheye is both fishy and extreme, but also tightens up on the other end of the zoom, and is quite high quality, optically speaking, for a zoom. CONGRATS!

I keep telling myself 'no more lenses' but I ended up buying three last week. Bad Phigmov.
These two, a Pentax 21mm and the 10-17mm fish-eye + Nikon AI 180mm f2.8 (still in transit).

View attachment 446893P2050176 (1) by Walter Kernow, on Flickr
2 of my Pentax wish list lenses I had a very long time ago when I started with Pentax. Enjoy the lenses and please do make lots of pictures with them :)

I really thought I was done with trying small cameras. I have my G95 as my main setup for long shots and my iPhone 15 Pro Max for anything wide. I enjoy shooting with both of them. Before settling on the iPhone as my small camera I had been through a bunch of compacts. None suited me so I just gave up and started using the iPhone. I was done, no, really, I was, really, really!
Then I made on offer on this that I was sure wouldn’t be accepted.
IMG_0545.jpeg

It was listed as open box. They accepted.

Jeesh, please someone take away my internet :dash2: :ROFLMAO:

I really thought I was done with trying small cameras. I have my G95 as my main setup for long shots and my iPhone 15 Pro Max for anything wide. I enjoy shooting with both of them. Before settling on the iPhone as my small camera I had been through a bunch of compacts. None suited me so I just gave up and started using the iPhone. I was done, no, really, I was, really, really!
Then I made on offer on this that I was sure wouldn’t be accepted.
View attachment 447041
It was listed as open box. They accepted.

Jeesh, please someone take away my internet :dash2: :ROFLMAO:
I have one of these sitting on a shelf; you’ve inspired me to charge the battery 👍🏻

Just received a Nisi filter adapter (for 100mm square filters) for my Laowa 12mm f/2.8. The lens doesn't take normal filters, so the adapter is specially designed to use the bayonet fitting for the lens hood. You then clip the actual filter holder onto that - the Nisi has a locking nut that means the holder doesn't spin round on the ring others do, which will be useful to avoid vignetting and also if/when I pick up a grad filter for it.

I have a used 10 stop filter coming shortly, but in the meantime I have a polarizer that came with the kit.

Back