Haha, might need it. Actually when I think about it began with the E-M5 mk III. This is the full M43 story:Hey Daniel, you're becoming a real professional dealer. Good luck!
- E-M5 mk I. I felt happy with this after having the E-3 a good while.
- GM1. Very nice to have a smaller body. Still have it.
- GX80. This I were I grew fond of Panasonics way of doing it.
- G80. And here was peak really. I really liked this. Sold the E-M5 and the GX80.
- Here came a break. Life came in between. I shot mostly with new good cellphone.
- E-M5 mk III. So I did comeback here and went back to roots with the E- M5 which I thought was the best after all. Everything was fine a good while until I found out that with the Auto ISO in that linked thread above.
- GX9. So I thought Panasonic was the way for me. Sold the G80 and E-M5 and bought this. Just to find out that it does NOT work the same way as the G80 did. Actually not even the G9 does, I tried it at a store. And not the GM1 either which I still have. That was MOST frustrating. Sold the EM-5 and looked outside the box...
- Nikon Z50. This is what I landed at. It works like I want and the lenses existing, and at that time, in the lens road map, felt good.
- G9. Having used this for a while I still have many lenses for M43. Like PL100-400 which required a better body than GX9. So I bought the G9 for that. Still thinking of using both systems.
So... what a circus eh?! But when things don't go as planned... anyway. I will not repeat the mistake.