Micro 4/3 Ghosthunter is back in the land of M4/3 with a GX1 Whoop!

Name
Andy
I used to have a G3 which I loved but had to sell due to my iMac going POP! I had to sell ALL my M4/3 stuff in order to buy the new PC and have missed that camera. I recently had the chance to purchase a used but good GX1 in silver which I prefer to black weirdly! Oooh it's nice to be back!! The GX1 feels such a well made camera and it's SO responsive, more so than the G3 it seems. I just need to get a small set of lenses and I'll be sorted. I'm looking at the 12-35 f2.8 but I need to sell my DSLR (Had enough with DSLR's!) in order to re stock the M4/3 lens cupboard!

I'm also getting my Lumix LX7 tomorrow! What a good week!!!

Anyhoo here is the GX1
DSCF0535copy.jpg

Welcome back Andy,

The GX1 is a great camera and I upgraded to the GX1 from my GF1 last year and have to admit that it is a considerably better camera in every way.

Looking forwards to seeing your images appear again.

I almost bought one of these before I decided on the E-M5. I like the silver colour, too! There has been some very good feedback so far on the 12-35 lens as well.

That's good news! I'm still waiting for a lens to turn up at work that i can test. The few we did get in went within a few hours!

Great news. Enjoy your new camera. I still have my Gf1 and use it regularly. It's been a great camera, and from everything I read it seems the GX1 is better in most every way. Enjoy!

nice GX1. I am thinking of getting one as the prices are dramatically down . I want to buy this and the panasonic 25mm lens. Well done.

Back