Fuji Giveaway Discussion Thread

Amin

Hall of Famer
Since the Giveaway Thread doesn't allow you to make more than one post, I'm creating this discussion thread for any related comments.

Post here if you want to comment on the giveaway itself or on anyone's photos in the giveaway thread.

Got retweeeted by the Fuji Guys :2thumbs:.

fujiguys.png

Thanks for doing this, Amin. It has been a while since I was active on this board and I have forgotten what a great resource it is.

So we have to UPLOAD the image right? We can't just post something from Flickr?

And thank you sooooo very much for setting this up! ^_^

I'm not clear about the one post only rule. Does that mean you can enter only one image, or that when you enter an image you cannot post on it later to create posts that contributing to winning?

So we have to UPLOAD the image right? We can't just post something from Flickr?

And thank you sooooo very much for setting this up! ^_^

Either way is fine.

I'm not clear about the one post only rule. Does that mean you can enter only one image, or that when you enter an image you cannot post on it later to create posts that contributing to winning?

You can only have one post in the thread. The number of images in that post doesn't matter (as long as there is at least one), because I am going to randomly select the winner based on the number of the post.

Either way is fine.

You can only have one post in the thread. The number of images in that post doesn't matter (as long as there is at least one), because I am going to randomly select the winner based on the number of the post.

Ok so that this is clear and transparent to me...

In my post on he thread I can have 2, 3 or 4 Photos in that 1 posting?

Thanks!

That is correct Eric. The winner will be chosen at random using the post number from the thread. There are currently 67 posts in that thread. So using a random number generator, a number is chosen between 1 and 67 and there's your winner (assuming it is not someone who did multiple posts to increase their chance of winning).

So share as many images as you like in your 1 post. It won't change your chances of winning.

Not much to comment other than to say really cool of you to do this, Amin. Hope it brings more interest and activity to the forum!

@Amin:
Thank you for doing this! I was a passive reader of your forum for quite some time but the chance to win has encouraged me to become an active user of your board, so mission accomplished!

If I'm the lucky one I will put this money towards an investment into an X100T.
I've always dreamed of owning one of these starting from the original X100. I do not need one as I'm very happy with my X-E2 with 23, 35 and 56mm Fuji lenses. But to have a compact and fun camera for everyday shooting would be great!!!

Back