Going Candid

olli

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
olli
Via G+ I came across a free pdf book on street photography by a Swiss photographer called Thomas Leuthard. It's subtitled 'An Unorthodox Approach to Street Photography'. I haven't read it yet myself but I thought some of you more into street photography might like to have a look at it. He also shoots a lot of his images with a GF1 so he fits right in here.

You can find it on his website. It's probably best not to read the blurb before downloading the book - it's a bit much:)

OK, so I re-upped. My account was still at Google + but I think my circles are gone. I've elected to keep notifications off, but will check in from time to time and appreciate the contacts and info available.

Thanks again, olli!

At this stage G+ is still an experiment for me. One month from now I may decide not to bother with it but I think it's worth giving it a decent go especially since I have found a lot of good photographers and a lot of good photography related content.

Thanks for the link Olli, it was an interesting and informative read. His passion for street photography shines through in both his words and pictures. I was wondering what I should do on my day off tomorrow .... Hmmm, photographing dogs peeing, I'm not sure that's my kind of fetish so I will have to find another box to get out of, but he does make good suggestions for those interested in street photography. A recommended read.

Hi olli,
Thanks for sharing Thomas Leuthard link and free book on candid photography on streets with everyone.
I have downloaded the book and I am sure it would be great read.

Did anyone else grab the other as well? "Collecting Souls" which is a kind of follow-on from the first. Nobody mentioned it so I thought I would. I haven't read them but I like his work. They will be going into goodreader on the iPad shortly. There are a couple more pdfs on the docs link, as well as some other stuff. Worth exploring, I love his work.

Thanks for that link Olli. This is why G+ is good. You get to find people like this who otherwise you might never know of.

Back