Gone again! Fuji X10 In Stock at B&H Photo

Amin Sabet

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 3, 2010
Update: January 4: Back in Stock - again!!

B&H has the Fuji X10 in stock (again in very limited stock per our B&H contact).

Direct link: Fuji X10 at B&H

The above link contains our affiliate code. Your price is unaffected, and a referral fee (2-4% of your purchase) is paid to us by the retailer. Please note: For us to get credit for the referral, you must click our link prior to placing any items in your "shopping cart".

Amin Sabet

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 3, 2010
I want one of these badly, but I'm out of stuff to sell :blush:. The only thing keeping my Xoom safe is the early termination fee with Verizon :biggrin:.

Amin Sabet

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 3, 2010
If you mean the E-PM1, that has been sold to pay for my laptop!

Right now, my two cameras are an E-P3 and and NEX-C3. Both are keepers for me, but the Fuji is such a sweet calling. I wonder if anyone at Fuji would be willing to loan me one for a year or two :rolleyes::biggrin:.

Reactions: BBW

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
I must confess... I had been hemming and hawing about this camera from the get go. I added it to my Amazon "cart" several times only to delete it... Actually processed it once only to delete that one...that was a pre-order. And then, finally, once I got The Alert from B&H that it was in stock, I ordered it and received it in a day.

After trying it out and putting aside my preternatural guilt - I'm keeping this camera. It's a gem and I love the design of the camera. What can I say, I'm a Fujiholic.:wink:

nippa

Top Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Cheshire UK
Dennis
I've bought 3 cameras this year with travelling in mind.

A Sony A55 - disappointing IQ and build but great gadgets
A Lumix G3 - wonderful m4/3 camera at a good price with free LR3 ( why buy the new GX1? )
and this little X10 which is by far the most interesting of them all.

I'm definitely becoming a Fuji Fan although my last Fuji purchase ( for my wife - a Z10 ) was perhaps the worst digital camera ever!
Fuji seem to be going places and I really hope that the X100 replacement keeps up the standard although I DON'T WANT INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES..plenty of other cameras do that.

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
I'm definitely becoming a Fuji Fan although my last Fuji purchase ( for my wife - a Z10 ) was perhaps the worst digital camera ever!
Fuji seem to be going places and I really hope that the X100 replacement keeps up the standard although I DON'T WANT INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES..plenty of other cameras do that.
Funny that you should say, no interchangeable lenses. I was contemplating for a few days whether to splurge on a V1/J1 or the X10. One of the reasons I ended up with the X10 is that I didn't want the financial commitment of investing into yet another interchangeable lens system. I can just see myself getting more lens and lenses. Then the newest body so that I can get the most from my lenses. Mad cycle ...

... but I love it!!!

Landshark

PhotoDog
Jul 15, 2010
SoCal
Bob
Funny that you should say, no interchangeable lenses. I was contemplating for a few days whether to splurge on a V1/J1 or the X10. One of the reasons I ended up with the X10 is that I didn't want the financial commitment of investing into yet another interchangeable lens system. I can just see myself getting more lens and lenses. Then the newest body so that I can get the most from my lenses. Mad cycle ...

... but I love it!!!
I am with you on this one, the idea of another miniature camera(Nikon or Pentax) with a set of lens to buy was not appealing, so the X10 seems like a good idea in this format. But on the other hand, if the new Fuji X???, comes with interchangeable lens I would probably buy it. An APS-C "rangefinder" with interchangeable lenses is a camera I want

Amin Sabet

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 3, 2010
Wow do they go fast.
They're back!

The above link contains our affiliate code. Your price is unaffected, and a referral fee (2-4% of your purchase) is paid to us by the retailer. Please note: For us to get credit for the referral, you must click our link prior to placing any items in your "shopping cart".

Reactions: BBW

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
Woohoo!! Highly recommended. Two thumbs up. If you are looking for a very nice point and shoot, that is.

They're back!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom