Fuji Good Time to Buy a Fuji System - Discounts on Fuji X System Cameras and Lenses

I think you're onto something here. On one hand, I'd really like to pick up an X-E1 kit while the current promotion is going on. On the other hand, I suspect the X-E2 may be noticeably better. One thing to consider: the X-E1 is the newest of the first-generation X cameras. So it arguably requires to least amount of improvements.

That's the thing.
I have an x100 & since the introduction of the x100s, I've vowed that I won't get "bit" by another 1st generation Fuji body - thus I'm content to wait for a 2nd generation X-E or X-Pro body. :cool:

That's the thing.
I have an x100 & since the introduction of the x100s, I've vowed that I won't get "bit" by another 1st generation Fuji body - thus I'm content to wait for a 2nd generation X-E or X-Pro body. :cool:
as far as the x-bodies go, i feel the biggest investment is in the lenses (as with other interchangeable lens systems). the x-e1 works well enough that it's probably worth the current deals especially packaged with a lens/es. and for my needs, a second body is a plus.

(Sent from my EVO)

Problem is that as an X100 owner, is that if I'm going to upgrade/add, it doesn't make sense (to me) to get another 1st generation body.
i guess i always pictured the x-e1 as an improved x-p1, minus the hybrid vf. it'll probably be some time before the x-e1 successor comes out anyway since it's fairly recent. the sales are probably an indication for an exciting, new x-p1. let's see what happens...

(Sent from my EVO)

Back