Performing Arts Goodwood Brewery Open Mic Night

Bobby T

Out Of Nowhere
Tagged along with Dad to one of his regular spots for shooting local musicians. I experimented with compositions and processing on these for fun.

_PRO0403-Edit-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_PRO0418-Edit-Edit-L.jpg

_PRO0425-L.jpg

_PRO0431-L.jpg

_PRO0440-Edit-L.jpg

_PRO0449-Edit-L.jpg

_PRO0454-L.jpg

_PRO0459-Edit-L.jpg

_PRO0472-L.jpg

_PRO0493-Edit-L.jpg

_PRO0502-L.jpg

I really like colors. I hope for your sake that at least a couple of the musicians were passable. Open mic nights can be tough to take. (IMHO)
Thank you.

Most of them were good. I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing the guy in #2. The lady in the last two photos was really really good.

Nice set Bobby! I really like the right eye in the center of #3 and I think the window on the right and subject on left in 6, 8, an 10 work really well. The one that makes me scratch my head is #11. The woman's left hand looks large in the frame. I also like the faded look and split tones? Fun set! Like Luke, I hope it was decent music.

Nice set Bobby! I really like the right eye in the center of #3 and I think the window on the right and subject on left in 6, 8, an 10 work really well. The one that makes me scratch my head is #11. The woman's left hand looks large in the frame. I also like the faded look and split tones? Fun set! Like Luke, I hope it was decent music.

Thank you!

I’m not sure why her hand looks like that. She was in constant motion, so maybe that came into play?

Most of the music was really good. I caught a lucky night.

Back