• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Google Local Guide Socks

Covey22

Hall of Famer
Feb 3, 2012
John - believe it or not, I'm only at a middling 6,000 3,000 or so, and get this - I'm a Novice Photographer - I met the 25,000 views requirement, but not the 100 posted. But the missus thinks I'm contributing to the app too much as it is. :laugh:

Last edited:

john m flores

All-Pro
Aug 13, 2012
John - believe it or not, I'm only at a middling 6,000 3,000 or so, and get this - I'm a Novice Photographer - I met the 25,000 views requirement, but not the 100 posted. But the missus thinks I'm contributing to the app too much as it is. :laugh:

LOL I was playing around with it for a while to see what was up. I'm a Level 7 with 8,500 points or so. My photos have been viewed over 5 million times. No socks!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Covey22

Hall of Famer
Feb 3, 2012
I'm trying to recall how I got them - I *think* I got a notification about my GLG Perk - usually most of it requires shelling out some money since it's a discount, but this was actually free. Always check the Perks section. I'm sorry I missed out on the Permanent 100GB (?) Drive storage perk way back then - now that's a must have.

john m flores

All-Pro
Aug 13, 2012
I'm trying to recall how I got them - I *think* I got a notification about my GLG Perk - usually most of it requires shelling out some money since it's a discount, but this was actually free. Always check the Perks section. I'm sorry I missed out on the Permanent 100GB (?) Drive storage perk way back then - now that's a must have.
Ahh you're right. My socks are on their way. Thanks!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Speaking of pizza... 🍕

This is the pizza that I grew up on, Franzone's in Bridgeport, PA, with the sauce on top of the cheese and a thin crust, hot out of the oven. In this region some also call it "Boardwalk Style" after the pizza found down at the boardwalks in Jersey and Delaware. I don't get down there very often these days, maybe once or twice a year now, but when I do I make it a point to make sure there is time to stop off for a hot pie for lunch. :D

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom