Google Local Guide Socks

Covey22

Hall of Famer
Yep, it's a thing. Strangely enough, the fulfillment was via Turkey. The envelope had customs stamps and all.

MISC-2019-0113-Edit-LREdit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

John - believe it or not, I'm only at a middling 6,000 3,000 or so, and get this - I'm a Novice Photographer - I met the 25,000 views requirement, but not the 100 posted. But the missus thinks I'm contributing to the app too much as it is. :LOL:

Last edited:
John - believe it or not, I'm only at a middling 6,000 3,000 or so, and get this - I'm a Novice Photographer - I met the 25,000 views requirement, but not the 100 posted. But the missus thinks I'm contributing to the app too much as it is. :LOL:

LOL I was playing around with it for a while to see what was up. I'm a Level 7 with 8,500 points or so. My photos have been viewed over 5 million times. No socks!

I'm trying to recall how I got them - I *think* I got a notification about my GLG Perk - usually most of it requires shelling out some money since it's a discount, but this was actually free. Always check the Perks section. I'm sorry I missed out on the Permanent 100GB (?) Drive storage perk way back then - now that's a must have.

I'm trying to recall how I got them - I *think* I got a notification about my GLG Perk - usually most of it requires shelling out some money since it's a discount, but this was actually free. Always check the Perks section. I'm sorry I missed out on the Permanent 100GB (?) Drive storage perk way back then - now that's a must have.

Ahh you're right. My socks are on their way. Thanks!

Screenshot_20190530-173200_Gmail.jpg

Speaking of pizza... 🍕

This is the pizza that I grew up on, Franzone's in Bridgeport, PA, with the sauce on top of the cheese and a thin crust, hot out of the oven. In this region some also call it "Boardwalk Style" after the pizza found down at the boardwalks in Jersey and Delaware. I don't get down there very often these days, maybe once or twice a year now, but when I do I make it a point to make sure there is time to stop off for a hot pie for lunch. :D

Back