Fuji Got my TCL-X100 today!

Cool shots! The ones of the buildings have a real moodiness to them. I like the one through the two skyscrapers a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using FujiXspot

TCL-X100 makes me smile

I missed your post on this lens and have just seen it now after posting my own.

I received my lens on Tue and grabbed some quick images with it that I am very happy with, I was surprised at the size, it is smaller than I expected but still a solid well made lens with a huge front element (now put a UV on it fro protection).

I have not found any noticeable difference in AF in normal lighting and it is only fractionally slower in low light (shooting with X100s) - the bokeh is superb and it will make a great street/portrait lens.

Attachments

• She 2.jpg
    She 2.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 447
  • Hanging baskets.jpg
    Hanging baskets.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 432
  • Window box.jpg
    Window box.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 441
I really enjoy the teleconverter, especially for street photography. Sometimes it's nice to be able to put some distance between you and the subject.

There is some additional weight, and it's enough to alter the balance of the camera. It's not too bad, though. I also found no difference in AF speed in either AF-S or AF-C, with the exception of slightly slower performance in low light. I put a UV filter on mine, because the front element is enormous. The traditional pinch-type lens cap is included with the lens (and also a back cap), which I prefer over the stock push-on type lens cap.

Here's a shot of a carnival worker using the 50mm. He's an escape artist who also does Elvis impersonations LOL:

xzs8m3z.jpg

Back