Ricoh GRD3 Shots

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Agreed, I like what I'll call the old time film feel to both. I must say that your first plays on the nostalgia heart strings very nicely, too.:th_salute:

sparth

Regular
Oct 28, 2011
seattle WA
for me the third shot is definitely the best. well composed, the opening coming from the reflection is a great features that attracts the eye. well done!

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
for me the third shot is definitely the best. well composed, the opening coming from the reflection is a great features that attracts the eye. well done!
Yup, the first two strike me as nice test shots - the third is a really really fine photograph. The kind that makes me wish I'd seen it first. Well done!

-Ray

wt21

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2010
Great work. I JUST got over my desire for a GRD3. This is not helping, lol, though does the camera come with your eye for B&W, too :)

Thanks for sharing, and please share more!

Reactions: BBW

lucpher

Regular
Nov 24, 2011
Hi wt21, thanks for the compliments! You should really head over to Wouter Brandsma's site and see how he uses his GRD3.

Great work. I JUST got over my desire for a GRD3. This is not helping, lol, though does the camera come with your eye for B&W, too :)

Thanks for sharing, and please share more!

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Love that reflection in this last one of yours, Luc - and I think you framed the image just right allowing just that little bit of space above the street light far in the back.:th_salute:

lucpher

Regular
Nov 24, 2011
Thanks everyone for the very positive comments. I do hope that the photos that follow is on the same level too.

Reactions: BBW

Latest threads

Top Bottom