Fuji Greetings from Belfast Northern Ireland

Peter Rush

Hi there my name is Peter and I am a Fuji fan & have been for more years than I care to mention, I'm now the proud owner of the Fujifilm X-S1 and I love it, ok I know its an all in one box of tricks and as such there are drawbacks but if you take your time with it you can get great results.
Just looking round the gallery and wow some really great photos so I'm hoping to learn something and perhaps improve my own photography.

Peter.

Hi there my name is Peter and I am a Fuji fan & have been for more years than I care to mention, I'm now the proud owner of the Fujifilm X-S1 and I love it, ok I know its an all in one box of tricks and as such there are drawbacks but if you take your time with it you can get great results.
Just looking round the gallery and wow some really great photos so I'm hoping to learn something and perhaps improve my own photography.

Peter.
I couldn't agree more, FAB camera. Good luck with it. MIKE

Peter.
X-S1 was my first Fuji camera a couple of years ago. I wanted a one-lens versatile occasional alternative to my less-convenient multi-lens "good" gear. It was a little bigger, size and $, than I intended, but I have been more than satisfied. Love that zoom range. And now I've fallen in love with my new X-T1.

Back