Fuji Greetings from Belgium,

rhermans

Regular
Name
Ronny Hermans
Hi,

almost a year ago I decided that I had to search for an upgrade for my pentax K5, after looking at the two biggest players in dslr's I didn't see anything that would make any real improvement.
But a year earlier I had given my wife a fuji x10, and somehow I had always been amazed by the results of that camera.
So I took a long look at the fuji xe-1, and ... I'm still selling my Pentax stuff. ;)

I'm still amazed at what results this camera gives.

I've been reading this forum for a short while and replying, now I would like to share to

Cheers

Ronny

Welcome Ronny,
I'm pretty new here myself but it looks like a very friendly place.
PS: after 2 years with my X10 I still enjoy this baby immensely and don't leave home without it.

Greetings from East Frisia,
Ken

Hi,

almost a year ago I decided that I had to search for an upgrade for my pentax K5, after looking at the two biggest players in dslr's I didn't see anything that would make any real improvement.
But a year earlier I had given my wife a fuji x10, and somehow I had always been amazed by the results of that camera.
So I took a long look at the fuji xe-1, and ... I'm still selling my Pentax stuff. ;)

I'm still amazed at what results this camera gives.

I've been reading this forum for a short while and replying, now I would like to share to

Cheers

Ronny

welcome, pull up a chair and enjoy good company!

Back