Greetings from Florida

Name
Rob
Hello everyone.
I just joined this forum and wanted to make a short intro. I am an enthusiast/hobbyist photographer living in SW Florida, and have been using Fuji X-System gear for the past 8 years. I was recently made aware of this community by some members of another Fuji related forum, of which I have been an active participant since 2015. I see a fair amount of familiar user names which already gives me comfort. I am looking forward to sharing and contributing alongside both old and new friends in this community.
Cheers,
Rob

Hello everyone.
I just joined this forum and wanted to make a short intro. I am an enthusiast/hobbyist photographer living in SW Florida, and have been using Fuji X-System gear for the past 8 years. I was recently made aware of this community by some members of another Fuji related forum, of which I have been an active participant since 2015. I see a fair amount of familiar user names which already gives me comfort. I am looking forward to sharing and contributing alongside both old and new friends in this community.
Cheers,
Rob
Welcome, Rob.

I think you'll quickly find yourself right at home. There are a BUNCH of folks who've recently come aboard since the Vertical$cope takeover of Fuji-X forum, so I'm sure you'll see lots of familiar names and faces. This is a very open and friendly place.

- K

Back