Fuji Greetings from Portugal

Hi all,

My name is Gonçalo Arouca and I'm a passionate amateur photographer .
After trying many systems and brands I think I finally found the perfect one for me , I've just entered in the X game with the little baby off them all , the amazing XF1.
I just love the lightness and portability of this camera, but above all I love the way Fuji renders color.
I still own a Nikon DSLR kit that I still use form time to time expecialy in cave photography because I don't want to harm my little baby on such a harsh environment.
My step up on the X game I think it'll be the X20 or if the budget allows it the X-E2, expecialy because I don't know how much time I can old to the XF1 because my wife just fell in love by it also.

sorry for my bad english and we keep in touch.

I think I have made my mind. My wife's camera died yesterday and she grabbed my beloved XF1, so I need to get another every day carry camera and it will be the X20. For the most professional work I will save a bit more and go for the X-T1, meanwhile my nikon kit will be on sale, I will only keep my Tokina lenses and a 300 f4 to use with the adapter. Thanks all for the comments.

Proud owner of a Fuji XF1 ... the X20 is on queue

You will be very happy with the X20! It is an amazing little camera! I have had mine for about 15 months and it is the ONLY camera purchase where I have not worried that I made the right choice... as soon as it was in my hands, I was in love!

After I got it, I pretty much stopped using my DSLR which I later sold. I moved to mirrorless and took a wrong step and didn't buy the X-E2 as soon as it came out. I am now invested in a different system and am too far gone to switch now. I plan on getting completely onto the Fuji X system in about 3 to 4 more years. :(

Back