Fuji Greetings from South East Wisconsin, U.S.A.

SithTracy

Hello! I am not sure how I found this forum... I usually don't dwell in them. Been an X-Shooter (not primarily) for a couple of years now (started with the X100S and things grew from there). I am not a full time photographer. Part time, and on my time, is more like it, but it does supplement my income... and I enjoy it (other than weddings... I don't like to shoot weddings! I leave that to folks with more patience).

After an elbow injury I jumped on the X-T1 and a few primes + kit and my collection of lenses has grown. The 5D Mark III + 70-200 is still around though, but I don't use it as often

I probably won't participate much, but I lurke and chime in from time to time; like to keep up on what people are using, admire peoples work, and hear what is going on in photography news. I love hockey, music of all types, and my hobby since 1980 has been, surprise, photography.

Here are some of my more recent photos I have shared... I rarely share them online, but on occasion I will...

17241391455_7ff5d9abd9_c.jpg

20262271002_82bc9079a9_c.jpg

16205381929_e875921187_c.jpg

All the above images came from me... and my Fujifilm gear. Even though I don't think that matters. A good photo is a good photo be it from an iPhone or a Polaroid instant.

Welcome to the forum.
I'm not on much at the moment but I hope to be on more soon :)
Awsome photos, especially the scary sky one

Hello! I am not sure how I found this forum... I usually don't dwell in them. Been an X-Shooter (not primarily) for a couple of years now (started with the X100S and things grew from there). I am not a full time photographer. Part time, and on my time, is more like it, but it does supplement my income... and I enjoy it (other than weddings... I don't like to shoot weddings! I leave that to folks with more patience).

After an elbow injury I jumped on the X-T1 and a few primes + kit and my collection of lenses has grown. The 5D Mark III + 70-200 is still around though, but I don't use it as often

I probably won't participate much, but I lurke and chime in from time to time; like to keep up on what people are using, admire peoples work, and hear what is going on in photography news. I love hockey, music of all types, and my hobby since 1980 has been, surprise, photography.

Here are some of my more recent photos I have shared... I rarely share them online, but on occasion I will...

17241391455_7ff5d9abd9_c.jpg

20262271002_82bc9079a9_c.jpg

16205381929_e875921187_c.jpg

All the above images came from me... and my Fujifilm gear. Even though I don't think that matters. A good photo is a good photo be it from an iPhone or a Polaroid instant.

Nice trio of photographs. being a big music fan, I really like the Joe Bonamassa shot.

Back