Greetings New Guy Here

Ahh, someone from my former home state. 12 years in Mesa. Thanks much!

AZ to FL, ouch. I'm sweating just thinking about it. :eek:

I've been down SE in Sierra Vista a bit over 4 years now. Love the SW. My body loves the lower humidity as well. One of these years might get back to travelling again - lot's still to see.

AZ to FL, ouch. I'm sweating just thinking about it. :eek:

I've been down SE in Sierra Vista a bit over 4 years now. Love the SW. My body loves the lower humidity as well. One of these years might get back to travelling again - lot's still to see.
@gordo Yes, AZ to FL. We're in North Fl. Tallahassee area to be precise. Very beautiful hilly area with as much green grass and tall pines and oaks as you could dream. It is very green and speaks to me more then the desert did. There is a stark beauty to some of the AZ desert areas but after almost 12 years of brown, rock and cactus, it's (for us) very refreshing change here. There is that summer humidity which is more then the July /August monsoon humidity there. But like Phx, it's dry during winter /spring. You are down there quite a way. You are a little cooler then PHX metro and I know Mt Lemmon gets snow sometimes. Cheers!

Back