Canon Greetings!

Bluebear

Regular
Jul 24, 2012
St Albans, Herts, UK
Hi! I've just bought a G1X and am very much looking forward to using it. I was pleased to find a forum for G1X users and hope to post some images here in due course. The battery's still charging at the moment and I've only taken a quick couple of photos of my dog so far just to check that the camera works. (It does!)

Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
welcome Bluebear.....I've seen some amazing photos from that camera, so if you aren't getting any, it won't be the camera's fault ;)

Now that you have the gear, it's all about the photos, so share as soon as you get some worth sharing.

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Glad to have you here, bluebear and congrats on that new camera of yours! We have lots of dog lovers here so feel free to share those first snaps, as well as more down the line.:drinks:

Briar

All-Pro
Oct 27, 2010
Scotland
Karen
Hi bluebear, welcome to serious compacts. I recently bought a G1X but not had much of an opportunity to play with it due to all the lovely weather we have been having this summer here in the Lothians! I have been happy with the pics I have taken so far and expect it will come out to play in August during the Edinburgh Fringe. If it stops raining! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Bluebear

Regular
Jul 24, 2012
St Albans, Herts, UK
OK, so here are a few from my first play with the camera walking the dog near home lest night:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm having a day off work tomorrow and going on a river cruise (a small one!) in Oxford, so think I'll take the new toy along!

elsie350

Regular
Apr 7, 2012
Great images, thanks for sharing them. Hope you enjoy your cruise and look forward to seeing your pictures

Latest threads

Top Bottom