Feedback Handy little arrows have disappeared

john m flores

All-Pro
Aug 13, 2012
They are still there for me - Chrome on iOS. You have to scroll a little bit for them to appear though.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
I had LITERALLY never even seen those before and then I noticed some translucent arrows to the right. I used the up one and it took me to the top of the page and disappeared. The I used the scroll bar to scroll down and they re-appeared. Not sure what triggers them to appear or disappear.....but are they ALWAYS missing for you, Martin?

Yup...like John said, at the top it is not there, but a small scroll down has them showing up for me in FIrefox on a Windows computer

Kevin

Code Monkey 🐒
Nov 3, 2018
Can you guys please recheck? Oddly they weren't showing for me at all on the Light theme using Chrome on Win10 so I never would've know that they disappeared until you guys said something.

They should be now showing on all of themes again.

(Side note: The up/down arrows are built into XF 2.x so when we upgrade it'll be a stock feature instead of relying upon an add-on.)

Kevin

Code Monkey 🐒
Nov 3, 2018
Interesting. I don't recall ever seeing them before today, and now they are on the lower right side of my screen.
The background of the arrows is really pale & transparent so they'd be easy to miss using the 'Light Theme' (which is the default theme). On the 'Dark Theme' they are more prominent against the darker backgrounds.

theoldsmithy

Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2013
Cheshire, England
Martin Connolly
I had LITERALLY never even seen those before and then I noticed some translucent arrows to the right. I used the up one and it took me to the top of the page and disappeared. The I used the scroll bar to scroll down and they re-appeared. Not sure what triggers them to appear or disappear.....but are they ALWAYS missing for you, Martin?

Yup...like John said, at the top it is not there, but a small scroll down has them showing up for me in FIrefox on a Windows computer
I didn’t try the Mac, just my iPad (which is where I do 99% of my browsing these days). They’d only been missing today but are now back.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom