Feedback Handy little arrows have disappeared

john m flores

All-Pro
Aug 13, 2012
They are still there for me - Chrome on iOS. You have to scroll a little bit for them to appear though.

Last edited:

Luke

Super Moderator
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
I had LITERALLY never even seen those before and then I noticed some translucent arrows to the right. I used the up one and it took me to the top of the page and disappeared. The I used the scroll bar to scroll down and they re-appeared. Not sure what triggers them to appear or disappear.....but are they ALWAYS missing for you, Martin?

Yup...like John said, at the top it is not there, but a small scroll down has them showing up for me in FIrefox on a Windows computer

Kevin

Code Monkey 🐒
Nov 3, 2018
Pennsylvania, USA
Can you guys please recheck? Oddly they weren't showing for me at all on the Light theme using Chrome on Win10 so I never would've know that they disappeared until you guys said something.

They should be now showing on all of themes again.

(Side note: The up/down arrows are built into XF 2.x so when we upgrade it'll be a stock feature instead of relying upon an add-on.)

theoldsmithy

Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2013
Cheshire, England
Martin Connolly
I had LITERALLY never even seen those before and then I noticed some translucent arrows to the right. I used the up one and it took me to the top of the page and disappeared. The I used the scroll bar to scroll down and they re-appeared. Not sure what triggers them to appear or disappear.....but are they ALWAYS missing for you, Martin?

Yup...like John said, at the top it is not there, but a small scroll down has them showing up for me in FIrefox on a Windows computer
I didn’t try the Mac, just my iPad (which is where I do 99% of my browsing these days). They’d only been missing today but are now back.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom