Happy Harry

Pieter

Regular
Name
Pieter Klapwijk
With the DPR forum closure, like many I was looking for 'nother place to hang out so to speak. More of a lurker than a hyper-active participant but I'll throw in my 2 cents -and a few pix- once in a while! Been involved in photography for more years than I care to remember and worked in the retail trade from about 1960 till 1983, then into to realm of Hi-Fi and now retired, putzing around the yard gardening and taking progress pictures with my trusty Panny G6....

A !.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not sure, but probably Panna G2 with 45 200 lens,

Welcome, Pieter. Hope to see some of your work soon.
I always thought the G6 had a rather wonderful design. In some ways, its lines resembled a cool Sony all-in-one bridge camera I used for awhile, the RX10.III. I remember Kirk Tuck raved about the G6 several years ago, praising many things about it, and also mentioning that it reminded him, design-wise, of one of his favorite film SLR's, the Leica R8. I think he talked about its ergonomic features and its clean and uncluttered lines. I imagine when you find a camera that nice, you just hold onto it :)

Panasonic DMC-FZ47 ISO 250 108mm f/6.3 1/125s

When you are a supporting member, you get to see the EXIF data under the image, and NO ADVERTS, Jon.
Just a slight addendum....

At the moment (things can/might change in the future but no plans for it at the moment) there are no ads for anybody and all Cameraderie members can view the basic EXIF image under attachments while our supporting members can click on the the "i" icon to view all of the available raw EXIF for the image (except for GPS).

Back